Without exception, registration closes Friday, September 1, 2017, at 6 P.M . Central time.
I believe parents are disguised in human forms who cry a lot, lose it a lot, worry a lot and stress out a lot. Yet when our knees hit the floorboards in prayer for our child, we become a shield-toting, sword-wielding, armor-bearing warrior.
And there is nothing that provides more protection and influence in our children’s lives than when we stick to the battle plan of prayer.
So I invite you to take the 30-Day Prayer Dare for Parents, coming September 1-30, 2017.
It’s a simple venture, really, and will take only 5-10 minutes of your day. Each day you will receive an email with a specific prayer to pray over your children.
Here are 3 ways to to consider participating:
1. Free & Solo
All the prayers sent via email are free. You may invite your friends to join and they will receive all the prayers for free as well. Use the signup form above and below to save a spot.
What to expect in each day’s email:
- A prayer to pray over your child(ren)
- Scriptures supporting the prayer topics
2. Workbook & Solo
Again, all the prayers are free via email. Use the signup form on this page to reserve your spot. However, we have also designed a 35 page Prayers for my Children Scripture Writing Workbook and Personal Journal to enrich this prayer journey.
In this workbook you will find:
- daily Scripture Writing assignments that follow the topics of the daily emailed prayers.
- space to journal your own prayers for your children
The workbook/journal is $5.00, and delivered in digital form. Just print, bind, and expect God to show up big time. You may purchase now or later.
**All payments will be made through PayPal. All products are delivered in digital form to your Paypal email address from SendOwl Downloads. No refunds after any one download has been made.
3. Group Study Kit for up to 10 individuals
Lastly many of you have asked for our materials to be made available for Bible Study groups. And so, we are delivering! The Parent’s Prayer Dare Group Kit is designed to equip Bible Study groups and facilitators throughout the prayer challenge.
In this group kit you will receive:
- 14 page Leader’s Guide ($5 retail value) which includes,
- Weekly group discussion questions and exercises
- Prayer Dare Schedule & meeting Calendar
- 8 Tips for Facilitators
- Tips on how to use the products in the kit for your group
- AND!! Limited copyright releases for up to 10 transcriptions of each of the following:
- Prayers for my Children Workbook/Journal ($50 retail value)
- 52 Scripture Cards to Pray over Children ($30 retail value)
- Scriptures for Mom ($10 retail value)
- Scriptures for Dad ($10 retail value)
- Bookmark Prayer Set of 3 ($10 retail value)
You will be able to offer participants one of each of the following: (Tip: You may want to get a small gift bag to put the items in.)
- The 35 page Scripture Writing Workbook – Just print, bind, and present.
- 52 Scripture Cards to pray over Children – Just print and present. Or print, cut and gift wrap.
- Scriptures for Mom – Just print and gift. Or print, frame, and gift.
- Scriptures for Dad – same as above.
- Bookmark Prayer Set of 3 – just print, cut and gift.
- Weekly prayer request cards – just print and provide as you need them throughout the study.
- Invaluable group prayer support… you can’t put that in an bag. (wink!)
If you have any questions about the Parent’s Prayer Dare Group Kit, please contact me here.
**All payments will be made through PayPal. All products are delivered in digital form to your PayPal email address from SendOwl Downloads. No refunds after any one(1) download has been made.
Join the 30-Day Prayer Dare for Parents today!
Not because prayer magically fixes you, your child, or your situation. But because prayer sets the tone of your heart and molds your character to be like the greatest Parent of all time, God your Father.
Let’s start praying big come September 1st and pray strong throughout the whole month. I’ll send you prayers, you just pray them! Deal?
Registration for the 30-Day Prayer Dare for Parents 2017 closes on Friday September 1, 2017. No exceptions will be made for late applicants.
The daily prayers will remain Free with or without your participate in the Scripture Writing Workbook or the Bible Study Group Kit.
ALSO: By joining this 30-Day Prayer Dare, you consent to receiving access to our Monday site-wide emails which include a “Monday Freebie” section, as well as other exclusive broadcasts. Sound good? See you soon, praying friend!