This Old Testament Bible Reading Plan will take you on a yearlong journey of beauty and wilderness.
Some parts of the Old Testament may leave you a bit surprised and bewildered at scandal and heartbreak. And other parts will minister deeply to your soul.
Printable Old Testament Bible Reading Plan
An Idea for using this Bible Reading Packet
In this PDF you will find:
- 4 Sheets of Bible readings assigned to each day of the year, divided by quarters
- A daily Bible Study page, duplicable to your needs
To assemble a yearlong personal journey through Scripture, consider this idea.
- Purchase a large sturdy three-ring binder.
- Print the Bible Reading Plans.
- Print the daily Bible study sheet 365 times.
- Then place the Bible Reading plans and the Bible Study sheets in the binder by months. You may want to add divider tabs by month for easy reference.
To use your yearlong Old Testament Bible reading plan:
Each day read the assigned passage from the Bible Reading List, then follow it up by jotting down your thoughts using the daily Bible study page. This reading and personal journaling practice will take approximately 30 minutes a day.
Studying God’s Word doesn’t have to be complicated or super time consuming for Him to speak to us intimately.
I trust He will reach you deeply as you open His Word and make your heart teachable before Him. May you be richly blessed as you seek His presence daily.
Get your Bible Reading Plan HERE!
By requesting this Free Bible Reading Plan you will also begin receiving weekly Monday freebies! You may unsubscribe at any time. Be Blessed!